Media Lab Asia
(A Section 8 Company of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India)
708-723, 7th Floor, Devika Tower, 6 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Call for Technical Personnel to work in R&D Projects of Media Lab Asia on Fixed Term Basis
Media Lab Asia requires Result Oriented Persons to work in the following various projects. All positions are on contract appointment basis covering fixed duration and on consolidated salaries. The appointments shall be for a period of two years and extendable for further periods based on the performance of the candidate and the project needs, co-terminus with the project duration. The place of postings in all cases shall be in Delhi. :
- Open Source CAD (Computer Aided Designing) Tool for the Weaving of Banarasi Sarees
- Design and Development of Centralized System for Heart Rate Variability Analysis
- Development and Implementation of Interactive Information Dissemination System 2.0
- Bithoor Shakti – Skill Enhancement & Health Awareness via Knowledge Transformation using ICTs for Women Empowerment in Bithoor Cluster of Kanpur:
- Software Developer : 01 post
- Project Co-ordinator : 01 post
- Research Associate : 01 post
- Mobile Application Developer : 01 post
- Research Associate (Animation/Multimedia) : 01 post
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application manner along with copies of certificates regarding proof of age, qualification, experience, etc.), and submit/send the same in a sealed envelope, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of ————, Media Lab Asia & Post Code ————-”, to reach: Director (Admin. & Finance), Media Lab Asia, 708-723, 7th Floor, Devika Tower, 6 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 on or before 24/08/2016.
Please visit http://www.medialabasia.in/index.php/current-openings for details and application format.