Company Name: Simbus Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
Post Name: Software Developer
Work Experience: 0–1 Year
Education Qualification: UG, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E., PG, MCA
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Programming Skills in Java, J2EE, XML/XPath/XQuery/XSLT, Ajax, Java Script, (D)HTML, SOAP, Web Services and BPM.
- Database skills, SQL, Triggers/Stored.
- Procedures and working experience with any of well known database (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc.).
- Awareness and understanding of Web Servers and Application Servers, Software Testing tools, JUnit, Software Configuration Management, ANT, Version Control tools, etc.
- Exposure to products like TIBCO, Pega, Savion, Oracle Fusion, IBM-Websphere, BIZTALK.
- To Work Closely with Project Manager in conceptualizing, designing and implementing in Cordys/BPM architecture, testing and delivery of solutions to customers on time with right quality.
sri sai crystal no.1237,5th main,
7th sector HSR layout BANGALORE,
Phone: +91 80 6703 5000
About Simbus Technologies Pvt.Ltd.:
Simbus was founded by a team of experienced professionals with leadership positions in blue chip companies and a single minded focus on achieving excellence in BPM (Business Process Management) implementation. With a strong track record of successful execution of business transformation and IT projects, Simbus is a Certified Global Gold Partner of Cordys and draws adequate seed and Series A funding with multiple options lined up for Series B funding.