Skills Required : (UG – B.Tech/B.E.) AND (PG – M.Tech, MCA) We accept resumes only with B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA onl
Experience Required : 3 – 8 Year(s)
Job Location : Bangalore
Walkin Date : 07 January 2012 – 08 January 2012
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m – 04:00 p.m
Job Description :
We are conducting Walk-in interviews in Bangalore for Java, Mainframes, and Dot Net Professionals on coming Saturday & Sunday (7& 8-Jan-2012).
We accept resumes only with B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA only with min 60% in SSC,Inter, B.E/B.Tech/MCA will be considered(MCA through correspondence is not considered)
Required : Carry the updated resume
We accept resumes only with B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA only with min 60% in SSC,Inter, B.E/B.Tech/MCA will be considered.
Primary skills: COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, Endevor and IBM Mainframes
Secondary skills: Proficient with version control tools (Endevor) and code management best practices.
– Gather and understand specific requirements, technical specification documentation, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, troubleshooting, and code management for assigned projects and deliverables
– Design, development, testing, maintenance, and administration of mainframe systems
Techno-Functional Expert/Project Leads:
Primary skills: Extensive Hands on -experience COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS and IBM Mainframes
Secondary skills: Endevor, SQL Server
– Should be functionally strong in Life or Health Insurance Processes (Policy processing experience –a plus)
– One to One US customer communication experience is a must.
– Should be analytically strong & crisp in issue resolution with proactive approach.
Mainframes Project Managers:
Primary skills: Extensive Hands on -experience COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS and IBM Mainframes, People Management
Secondary Skills: Life/Health insurance Experience
Key Accountabilities: The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects as per given timelines. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members. Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Candidate should have thorough knowledge and development expertise on at least one of the below Primary areas:
Business Process Automation Systems (Ex: Filenet/AWD)
Front Office and Accenture Life insurance Platform-ALIP
Chordiant Foundation Server
Oracle database, RDBMS concepts, Writing SQL & PL/SQL scripts.
Strong knowledge of SQL concepts, JDBC, PL/SQL
Dot Net Sr .Dev/Lead:
6 to 7 years of solid programming skills in C#, VB.Net with exposure to .Net framework 1.1 to 4.0.
.Strong working knowledge in SQL Server 2005/2008 including SSIS packages development and maintenance.
.Strong working knowledge in creating and consuming services.
.Experience in object oriented programming and design patterns.
.People management skills to lead at least 4 to 5 resources
• Expected to work independently on more number of small projects or a big single project with minimal instructions from PM/PL.
• Exposure to SDLC phases, international client interaction, and Insurance domain is added advantage.
• Good knowledge of SDLC phases and quality process
• Good Communication and inter personal skills
Walkin Venue :
Ulsoor, 1/1 Swami Vivekananda Road,
Bangalore-560 008, India
Tel: + 91 80 4018 7301